To Our Valued Community:
As coronavirus COVID-19 affects our communities and our work, I’m reaching out to let you know that here at RS Thomas Training Associates, Inc. we’re ready and committed to helping you and your team during this time of uncertainty. With learning at our core, we strongly feel it’s our responsibility to contribute what we do best, help companies like yours deliver the right training solutions, at the right time. Travel restrictions and changing work environments will inevitably impact upcoming training events.
In light of the recent COVID-19 outbreak, we want to let you know that RS Thomas Training Associates, Inc. is here to support you and we are pleased to provide alternative training options as you decide what’s best for you and/or your team.
Online Pre-Qualification Courses:
- 40hr-Property CasualtyAgent/ClaimAdjuster Course (Live Instructor-led) based on demand
- 20hr-Property & Casualty Agent/Claim Adjuster Crash Review (Live Instructor-led) based on demand
Click here to learn about Boundless OUR eSuite
- 40hr-Property & Casualty Agent/Claims Adjuster Course (Self-Paced Interactive eLearning Course)
- 20hr- Property & Casualty Agent/Claims Adjuster Crash Review Course (Self-Paced Interactive eLearning Course)
* * * * *
- 40hr-Life, Accident & Sickness Course (Live Instructor-led) based on demand
- 20hr- Life, Accident & Sickness Crash Review Course (Live Instructor-led) based on demand
Classroom Training Delivery
We’re thinking of every touchpoint that our learners may encounter in the classroom and are taking the following precautionary measures.
Implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures for high-trafficked areas, surfaces and equipment, such as tables, workstations and more.
Working with our sanitation partners to ensure we are using the most effective disinfectant against COVID-19.
Team members are following rigorous handwashing procedures throughout their shift and interactions.
We will limit class size so students have adequate space following the guidelines provided by health organizations
We will continue to closely monitor this evolving situation, stay in close contact with health organizations, and keep you updated on steps we’re taking to care for our customers and staff.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 770 933-4199.
Stay healthy and safe,
RS Thomas Training Associates, Inc.